This content is updated regularly. I’m planning on creating some “getting started” clips in the near future. Make sure to subscribe at the bottom.
I’m creating a series of articles where I explain how I am using (mostly) free and (mostly) easy-to-use tools to have a more dynamic/sexy/interactive online classes. You can read all about them here:
- Directing your remote classes, part 1 – overall setup and tools
- Directing your remote classes, part 2 – how to use obs project and the other tools
- On this page I list all the tool I use, all of them are free or have a free price plan
- A short talk I gave about these things on the “Webinar in Online teaching” which was held the 27th of April 2020 can be found here.
Some additional articles I wrote that are related to this but might not be useful to everyone:
- Help, I don’t have a webcam. Use your phone as a webcam while directing your classes
- Help my streaming quality sucks – one major trick
- Getting your android screen on your pc for free
- Getting rid of your noisy kids while teaching with krisp.ai
All this content is very new (it started the day the lockdown in Belgium started) so feel free to contact me if you want to contribute anything like tips, remarks, question. I’m trying to keep this information as useful as possible (just make note that I only own Microsoft devices, so the focus of these articles is on that ecosystem, for which I apologise)